Dear Visitors and Users of the website www.ecomask.it,
the privacy rules, compliance with which is very important to us, require us to provide some information on the processing of data collected through this Site.
Brandlabs srl, owner of this website and licensee of the brand, intends to fulfill this obligation in the simplest and clearest way possible, in the following Summary Table on the Treatment, which allows you to easily find the essential information about who we are, what data we process, about why, how and for how long we treat them.
However, a more detailed text is available below, divided into sections, in which a complete picture of the information that we are required (and that we are committed to) to provide is given. Users will also be able to find the definitions of the terms and expressions used in the Glossary published on the website of the Italian Data Protection Authority or, in English, on the Glossary published on the website of the European Data Protection Supervisor Authority.
Pursuant to the privacy legislation, the navigator is intended as an interested party, and has some rights and obligations that we illustrate below, including the right to access data concerning him, the right to request rectification and / or cancellation, the the right to request the limitation or oppose the processing, the right to request the portability of the Data, the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority.
For any clarification, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the traditional way, by writing to Brand Labs srl, Via Medardo Rosso 18, 20159 Milan
SUMMARY OF THE TREATMENT
Who we are
Data Controllers is Brand Labs srl, Via Medardo Rosso 18, 20159 Milan Italy, in its capacity as licensee of the Ecomask brand.
What data we process
Browsing Data, Cookies, Identification, Personal and Particular Data.
Why do we process the data? (Purpose)
To allow Users to:
- browse the Site;
- register, access the reserved areas of the Site and make purchases correctly;
- stay updated on ecomask.it news and products, in line with the preferences expressed;
- receive information relating to products, services and initiatives adapted to the preferences and habits of the Users;
- receive answers to requests sent through the Contact Form;
- fulfill legal obligations or to comply with orders from Authorities.
What is the treatment based on? (Legal basis)
- Legitimate interest (for Browsing Data and Cookies);
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations (for Identification, Personal and Particular data);
- Consent of the interested parties (For certain categories of Personal and Particular data);
- Fulfillment of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of Users (Data provided to allow us to respond to requests via the Contact Form).
How do we process the data?
In computer-only mode.
Who do we communicate the data to? (Categories of Recipients)
- IT service providers necessary for the functioning of the Site;
- Providers of other services, who act as Data Processors (specifically, the communication agencies and web managing ( Register.it ) and platforms for the management and analysis of E-commerce and commercial communications (such as Mailchimp a>, WordPress , and Woocomerce ).
- Appointed and / or Authorized subjects;
How long do we keep the data?
- the Browsing Data after 7 days at the latest;
- the Data you provide us through the Contact Form, no later than 24 months from your request;
- The data you provide us for registration, purchase and updating of our commercial offers at the request of the interested party.
What obligations does the user have?
- to browse the Site, the Browsing Data and the Data contained in some Cookies must be provided;
- to register for the service and purchase our products, the data requested during registration must be provided;
- in order for us to respond to requests sent through the Contact Form, the requested Data and any other data deemed necessary by the Users must be provided.
What happens if you refuse to disclose such data?
You may fail to register on the Site and fail to complete purchases.
You may have a non-optimal browsing experience on the Site, and we may not be able to respond to requests sent.
What rights do you have?
Users have the right to:
- access their data in our possession;
- request the rectification and / or cancellation (“oblivion”);
- ask for the Limitation or oppose the Processing;
- request data portability;
- propose a complaint to a Supervisory Authority;
- the other rights referred to in Articles 15-21 GDRP not mentioned above.